NEWS On Republic Day each year the President of Malta, on behalf of the Government and people of Malta, pays public tribute to a number of Maltese citizens who distinguish themselves in different fields of endeavour. Among the recipients of the ‘Midalja għall-Qadi tar-Repubblika’ (Medal for Service to the Republic) awards this year was Mr Gejtu Pace, a prominent member of the Maltese community in Sydney. Read more …
Welcome ~ Merħba
Welcome to the website of the Maltese Community Council of Victoria (MCCV), an umbrella organisation of Maltese associations.
Merħba fis-sit elettroniku tal-Kunsill tal-Komunita’ Maltija ta’ Victoria, organizzazzjoni ‘umbrella’ ta’ għaqdiet Maltin.
- Gejtu Pace awarded ‘Midalja għall-Qadi tar-Repubblika’ 15 Dec 2014
- Dom Mintoff monument inaugurated in Cospicua 13 Dec 2014
- Australia now known as most inhumane, uncaring and selfish of all wealthy countries – Malcolm Fraser 11 Dec 2014
- Carmelo Abela appointed Malta’s new Home Affairs Minister 10 Dec 2014
- Ċensu Tabone monument unveiled in St Julian’s 06 Dec 2014
- Rob Galea, the pop star priest 28 Nov 2014